Ailsa Frank Motivational Speaker
"I believe by giving staff the tools to cut through daily work and home life stresses they can perform better in the workplace to create success for the whole team." Ailsa Frank
Ailsa Frank is a motivational speaker, hypnotherapist and author. Her speeches and workshops are based on her teachings from her book Cut the Crap and Feel Amazing which is about cutting the negative and rising above the drama. She has worked with business leaders helping them to perform better. Ailsa's work has been featured in many National newspapers and magazines.
- - Release stress to increase productivity
- - Eliminate personality conflicts to unite your team
- - Learn tools and techniques to improve performance
- - Turn challenges into success
- - Unlock hidden potential
- - Inspire, engage, create
Corporate Motivational Speeches and Workshops
During speeches at events or workshops in offices, Ailsa motivates staff to perform well individually in their role as well as within the team. In any company, everyone is a link in the chain and it is important for every link to shine and be valued. The techniques taught will help staff to let go of negative thinking and get into a positive ‘I can do it’ attitude so that everyone can be more productive and solution focused. Each speech or workshop is tailored to the individual company’s needs in order to create a positive mindset in the workplace. It is recommended that a nominated member of staff discuss specific needs and requirements with Ailsa Frank in preparation for the event.
- It is suggested a copy of Ailsa Frank’s book ‘Cut the Crap and Feel Amazing’ is supplied to each employee to reinforce techniques taught at events or workshops.
- A discount code for www.ailsafrank.com hypnosis downloads will also be issued to each attendee of the workshop, for further personal development. Download titles include De-stress your life, Stop Worrying, Take control of alcohol, Time management and Sales success among others.
Contact us to discuss booking an event.
"I have heard endless motivational speakers in the past thirty years but I have never seen someone like Ailsa who engaged with the audience teaching real techniques which are easy to take away. One of the best speakers I have ever seen."
"I loved Ailsa's sense of humour. Her content connected with the whole team."
Ailsa Frank Biography
Ailsa Frank is a British hypnotherapist, self-help author and motivational speaker with a compassionate yet no-nonsense approach. Through workshops, one-to-one therapy, her range of hypnosis downloads and book, she has already helped thousands of people to identify what they need to change in order to improve their lives. She works with an array of topics including work stress, relationships, addictions, fears, sleep, sales motivation, business success, confidence building and emotional issues.
Ailsa qualified as a hypnotherapist in 2005. She is a long-standing member of the National Guild of Hypnotists USA, General Hypnotherapy Register, The Hypnotherapy Society UK. She is a Women's Institute speaker. Ailsa’s work has been featured in numerous articles in the British press including Telegraph, Daily Mail, Daily Express, The Sun, Marie Claire, Woman's Own, Top Sante.
In her book ‘Cut the Crap and Feel Amazing’, (published by Hay House) Ailsa teaches you how to cut out the negative thinking, rise above the drama and get into the AMAZING zone to achieve your goals. It is an easy to follow book which is filled with great advice and proven techniques that will help you to find happiness in each area of your life. By learning to cut out the stress and worries you can replace them with an optimistic approach to find the amazing way through each day. The useful step-by-step tips and chapter summaries make it simple to apply. Written with common sense guidance, client stories and great anecdotes you will soon be living in the AMAZING zone with new motivation.
‘Cut the Crap and Feel Amazing’ book reviews
- "It's packed with simple ways to beat stress, meet your goals and generally feel good." Health & Fitness magazine.
- "This book provides you with the knowledge and tools you need to head in a positive direction and free your mind from negative thoughts and patterns." – Woman’s Weekly
- "This book leaves you feeling like you’ve had a heart to heart with a wise friend. She has something new to offer.” Amanda Riley-Jones, freelance journalist
Click here to view Ailsa Frank’s Book Signing video