Lose Weight & Change Eating Habits with Ailsa Frank
Hypnotherapy can help you lose weight by changing your eating habits and releasing cravings
Hypnotherapy sessions restore balance to your relationship with food. Each appointment is tailored to suit individual requirements. Hypnotherapy helps you feel full quickly, feel satisfied with smaller portions, release food cravings and stimulate the desire to exercise... During the session, you will deal with emotional eating and boredom eating. Everything you have experienced in the past has created your current eating habits. It doesn't matter how much you try to change the way you see food. The deep program in your mind will do what it knows. Hypnotherapy allows new habits and patterns to be formed in the subconscious mind. You will have a chance to discuss your goals and the changes you want to make at the first Hypnotherapy appointment. Hypnotherapy can really set you free to a new way of eating, seeing food and attitudes to exercise.
I originally studied Home Economics and had a career of 18 years as a Food Stylist and Recipe Write before training as a Hypnotherapist. Hypnotherapy is very effective and I believe in it enough to devote my time to it. I have a passion for food, I believe food is one of life's great gifts, the secret is to have a well-balanced relationship with food. Most people know what to eat but they find themselves struggling to stick to balanced eating and exercise. The Hypnotherapy will help you reach your goals by letting go of the old habits and creating new ones. I give clients a hypnosis recording to listen to at bedtime between appointments and I teach self-hypnosis which is a valuable tool. People try all sorts of things to lose weight but the difference with individual Hypnotherapy sessions is everyone's eating issues, lives and past are different so to get on top of things you can get to the root of what is going on depending on what the client needs at that time.
How many appointments?
One to one hypnotherapy appointments are tailored to deal with individual issues to suit each clients requirements.
I like to move people on as quickly as they can safely make the changes, so most people have 2 to 4 sessions, although some have a few more. I try to keep it to a minimum, teaching the client what to do so they can get on with things themselves.
During the first appointment, we will discuss all your habits related to eating, exercise and weight and other issues such as stress and lifestyle. An individual appointment allows you to change other things, such as work stress, family issues or other general concerns.
Hypnotherapy helps you release cravings and create new habits and patterns in your mind, allowing you to say "no" to certain foods. You will begin to see results after the first session. Emotional issues such as low self-esteem or confidence need to be addressed so you can feel fully relaxed and comfortable.
Client comments after hypnotherapy appointments with Ailsa Frank:
- "My husband didn't want me to spend money on hypnotherapy, but he had no idea how I was feeling and how I just wanted to get in control of my eating. I can't believe I nearly didn't come because of him as it has been so brilliant and I have reduced down a dress size. The biggest learning is to make my own decisions, and now I have the confidence to do that, thank-you."
- "I do feel better about myself, and I am not as focused on food."
- "Feeling good, thanks. Sleeping much better and eating in a more controlled way."
- "I still enjoy chocolate, but I don't eat the whole bar anymore!"
- "I kept your advert for two years before I plucked up the courage to phone. You made it so easy, and I wish I had done the hypnotherapy years ago."
- " Now I watch everyone in the office eating cakes and biscuits, and I feel in control as I don't even want them. I might have a sweet treat occasionally, but I don't feel guilty."
- "I wish I had met you years ago. Now everything makes sense, and I am not battling with myself anymore. I will see you again for a top session when I need one to keep on track. Thanks."
- "The thought of not being able to have a pastry with my coffee in the morning would have made me depressed, but since the hypnotherapy, I just don't fancy one."
- "The hypnotherapy session you did has been so positive for me. I no longer crave bread and can go without it for days at a time. I can pass it up at meals when it is on the table, but if I feel like having some, I do. I feel more in control of my eating now than I ever have before. When I am feeling hungry, I think about what my body needs, as opposed to what I want to taste, and I eat that. Often times, it is fruit or protein, cereal with yoghurt or porridge."
- "I have spent so much on diets over the years, but this was the best money I have ever spent. Now, my mind feels in control. I don't need diets as I naturally just eat sensibly, and it feels good."
- "I have been working out regularly and finally feel back in balance."
- "I have lost a couple of stones since the hypnotherapy and feel much more confident. I will be in touch for a top-up if I need it in the future. Thanks."
- "I have stopped obsessing about weighing myself, which used to depress me. Now I focus on how my clothes feel, and as you say, the scales are for weighing my holiday suitcase!" 2009
- "I haven't weighed myself as I am more concerned with how I feel than with what the scale says. My clothes are feeling looser, and I feel good getting dressed every day. Thanks so much, Ailsa, for helping me with this. I am totally amazed by the changes from the hypnotherapy."
- "It is like I have become aware of my wants and needs about eating instead of just doing things out of habit."
- "Things are going well at the moment with the self-hypnosis and your hypnosis download so I don't think I need to reschedule for the moment. Obviously, I'll shout if and when I think I need your help again. Thank you so much for your help and support to date. It has been incredibly powerful" Ascot
- "Always been addicted to chocolate but no interest in chocolate since the session, amazing. I have told everyone." Surrey
- "Since the session, I let go of chocolate cravings- one day, some ice cream was being handed out. I was thinking, oh, don't give me the chocolate one!" Surrey
- "Dropped a dress size back to my normal size" Berks
- "I have lost nearly 4 stone since the hypnotherapy, which is amazing as I didn't feel hypnotised during the sessions, just relaxed. My interest in takeaways has reduced, and I have been cooking, which really impressed my wife!"
- "I automatically stopped eating sweets, pastries, cakes, and wheat products. Overall, I have a healthier diet and would recommend it to all who lack willpower!" Miss A Bucks; September 2006
- “Thank you so much for Saturday. There has been a huge shift in me. A lot of emotions are coming up. My heart seems to be wide open! My relationship with food has already changed, and I see myself differently in the mirror. The self-loathing has gone!! Incredible.” M’s M Wokingham
- “My eating has changed already - my perception of food is different. Thanks.” M’s M Berkshire
- “I do feel differently about food, and it does not dominate my life as it once did. I am able to leave food on the plate and not feel guilty. I do eat more healthily”. Mrs H Berkshire
- Hypnotherapy can help with weight loss as it teaches people to understand and manage their emotions, such as stress and anxiety, which can result in overeating. A Controlled study was run on 60 obese patients with obstructive sleep apnoea to compare the effect of hypnotherapy with dietary advice, to dietary advice only, on patients' weight loss over a period of 18 months. Results from the study showed that at 18 months, only the group that received Hypnotherapy showed significant weight loss.
- Ailsa has helped people with weight loss and, hypnotherapy in Sunninghill, serving the local area in Bracknell, in Weybridge, in Virginia Water, in Egham, in Sunningdale, in Sunninghill, in Windsor, in Winkfield, in Binfield, in Surrey, in Farnham, in Farnborough, in Bagshot, in Camberley, in Wentworth, in Cobham, in Epsom, in Lightwater, in Maidenhead, in Eton, in Datchet, in Staines, in Wokingham, in Binfield, in Winkfield, in Warfield, in Cheapside, in Windlesham, hypnotherapy in Berkshire